Break from School Award
Application due date: July 12, 2019
- DEADLINE for scholarship applications is July 12, 2019.
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., reference forms, evidence of GPA, etc.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application please put N/A in the space.
- Type or print legibly. Illegible applications will be returned to you.
- You will be notified by phone and Email only if you are the recipient
- If you have any questions about the application, please Contact Customer service at email@example.com or Call or Text (954)770-3464
PURPOSE Nursing school is stressful, difficult and demanding. While we encourage dedication and commitment, it is very important to take a step back, relax, and decompress. The Great Nurse, LLC will award $150 to 1 student, every semester ( three times per year) to go towards anything that will help you relax, decompress and be motivated to continue and finish strong!
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE is based on academic performance and submission requirement. 1 student will be selected three times per year provided funds are available.
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in nursing school.
- Applicants must Address the following: What contributes to stress during nursing school? How can educators make this experience less stressful? How can students make this experience less stressful? These factors must be addressed in a video no longer than 10 minutes long. The video must be entertaining and creative.
- Applicants must complete and submit a Scholarship Application by July 12, 2019.
- Applicants must agree to have their story/video shared on The Great Nurse website***
- The application must be filled out, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can only apply to one scholarship at a time.
- Applications are due July 12, 2019.
- Applicants are notified if awarded a scholarship via email and phone call
- A $150 Award will be mailed by January 2019, April 2019 and August 2019