We are building a residency program for our nurse practitioners and we are so excited! The Great Nurse LLC, is looking to hire 3-4 Nurse Practitioners to assist in creating an online residency training course content for our acute care track. The course will be displayed on arnpresidency.com which is currently under construction.
Ideal Candidates should have
- More than 3 years of clinical experience in acute care
- Ability to take direction
- Experience Managing several medical conditions
- Ability to integrate current practice guidelines into course content
- Answer emails/inquiries from the director within 72 hours
- Ability to cite sources appropriately
- ability to condense lengthy/complicated content into something straightforward
- Understanding of point of care and integrating this into the course
- Access to the latest version of Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide or Rosen’s Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice
- Have Access to Clinical Guidelines and Current Practices within the appropriate specialties
The position entails
- Creating Written and Voice content to educate nurse practitioners on current guidelines and management strategies.
- We are looking to hire individuals that can educate on the following topics: Pediatrics, Gastrointestinal, Cardiovascular, Neurology, Musculoskeletal, Psychiatry, and Infectious Disease
- Individuals must be able to create content on Anatomy, Physical Findings, Normal Variants, Symptom Management, Common Concerns, Medical Emergencies, and Urgent and nonurgent complaints.
- We are looking for NPS for the following course: (1) Pediatrics, GI, Neuro-Cardiology, Musculoskeletal/trauma, Infectious Disease and Psychiatry
- This is a temporary/Contracted position.
- This is a work from home position
- Please click the link below to access the case scenario. The Password is 1234
- Please explain what is the appropriate course of action for the case scenario
- Please include at least 2 references on why you chose the current treatment plan in your answer.
- Please fill out the form below and upload your resume and response in a word document.
- Only submit your resume ONCE on the form
Please fill out the application form