Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get My resume and cover letter?
- It will ship in 7-10 business days
- You will receive a corrected copy via email and a hard copy with your portfolio
Why is my portfolio checklist different from others?
- Portfolio checklists are based on location and where you went to school
- Requirements for sitting for boards are different in each state, so the content of your portfolio will be different
How does the portfolio work?
- You will receive your portfolio with everything you need for employment and in order to stay up to date on documents needed throughout your career
- In the portfolio, we direct you to update the contents you need to include on each page
- You have to gather the documents and place them in the portfolio
- Take your portfolio with you to sign up for your the NCLEX, obtain your license and to interview for your new job
- Everything you need is already there for you
- Makes the hiring process quick
- Great for brand new grads
I am a Nurse Practitioner what will be included in my portfolio?
- Documents needed for credentialing
- Everything you need to make the process quick
- It can take many months to be credentialed and start working at a new facility. With this portfolio, you will have all of the necessary documents ready to go
- Makes your process from graduating, to board exam, to licensure to credentialing very simple!
What is the money back guarantee?
- We will offer a full refund within 14 days of receipt if you do not love your portfolio
Where can I find the Portfolio?
- You can find your portfolio in the shop. Choose from your specialty including CNA, LPN, RN, and ARNP
How do I know which topic will be next to review?
- We have completed the review for medication calculation
- We are working on fundamentals of nursing now
- If there is a pressing topic you just don’t understand, please use the Contact Us Page in order to request topics for us to review!
Do I need to pay to use the chatroom and make a profile to connect with friends?
- NO! this is a free service. We want you to connect with other nurses and get through nursing school the first time around.
Is there a guarantee that I will ace my exam
- The Great Nurse makes no guarantee that you will ace your exam. However, practice quizzes, review material, and networking have been shown to be beneficial in improving student grades