Pay for my Books Award
Application due date: July 12, 2019
- DEADLINE for scholarship applications is July 12, 2019.
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., reference forms, evidence of GPA, etc.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application please put N/A in the space.
- Type or print legibly. Illegible applications will be returned to you.
- You will be notified by phone and Email only if you are the recipient
- If you have any questions about the application, please Contact Customer service at email@example.com or Call or Text (954)770-3464
PURPOSE Provide financial assistance to nursing students. Your semesters REQUIRED books will be paid for not to exceed $500.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE is based on academic performance and submission requirement. 1 student will be selected every year provided funds are available.
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in nursing school.
- Applicants must Address the following: How can this award be beneficial to nursing students. What resources should be made available for education? What other creative ways can educators facilitate learning in 2019? These factors must be addressed in a video no longer than 10 minutes long. The video must be entertaining and creative.
- If you are selected as the recipient, your syllabus for the upcoming term must be provided within 15 days of notification. If it is not received, the award will be offered to the next recipient
- Applicants must complete and submit a Scholarship Application by July 12, 2019
- Applicants must agree to have their story/video shared on The Great Nurse website***
- The application must be filled out, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can only apply to one scholarship at a time.
- Applications are due July 12, 2019.
- Applicants are notified if awarded a scholarship via email and phone call.
- The Award will be mailed after reviewing your syllabus
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE:
- Completed application form.
- Official proof of academic standing (unofficial transcript).
- Video no longer than 10 minutes long addressing how can this award be beneficial to nursing students. What resources should be made available for education? What other creative ways can educators facilitate learning in 2018?
- Everything emailed to Scholarships@thegreatnurse.com